How do I check the status of my unlimited subscription?
Checking your subscription status is easy and can be done at your leisure using these easy steps:
- Visit www.aiacontracts.com.
- Access your account by clicking your name, then click My Account
- Click on the annual subscription linkto check your renewal status and expiration date. While there you can also manage payment methods.
Why can I not renew my subscription?
There are a couple of reasons why you might not be able to renew your subscription:
Firstly, your account, may already be in an auto-renew status. The example below shows an account that is set as an auto-renew.
The other reason could be that your account is outside of the 45 days prior to your expiration date. If this is the case, you will see this message:
My annual subscription expired, why did it not auto renew?
Your annual subscription did not auto renew because the credit card on file is invalid. If it is within 30 days of the expiration date, you can renew your subscription by visiting www.aiacontracts.com. If it has been more than 30 days, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to restore full access to your account.
How do I update my credit card?
To avoid any interruptions in your service, please take a moment to update your payment information here. You can also follow these steps:
- Sign in to your aiacontracts.com account.
- Once signed in, click on My Account under your profile.
- Select the Payment Method” option, then click on Replace to update your card details.
- Be sure to Save Payment Method when finished. It’s important to remember to save your payment method as it will not become active unless you do.
How do I check which card is on file?
You can check which card is saved to your account by visiting aiacontracts.com and following these steps:
- Sign into your account.
- Click your name at the top right of the page.
- Select My Account, then the Payment Method.
- From there, you can update or add a payment method.
When does your payment come out for auto-renewal?
Your payment will be processed three days prior to your expiration date to ensure no disruption of service. This does not affect your actual contract dates.