In order to have the general information to populate within the documents that you create, you will have to input contacts into the project team of the project in which you are creating your documents under. The first set of options will be creating the contact directly from the project team within the project.
Creating contacts under your Project Team: While logged in, select the "Project Tab" so that your project list will appear.
- You will then select the sub-tab "Project Team" to get started.
- Select "Add Team Member" to create your contact.
- On the next page, select "Create Contact".
- After creating the contact, select Ok to save changes.
- Now, when you create any document under that project, it will import the contact information and populate your document.
Creating contacts using the Contacts Tab:
- Select the "Contacts" tab. Select the red "Create New Contact" button to get started.
- Fill in all the required fields to create the contact and select the "Ok" button to save your changes.
- Note: Once you create the contacts either under the "Contacts Tab" or "Under your "Project Team", you can use those contacts for any project that you need.