You can combine multiple project documents into a single PDF file by creating a project manual. To include non software-generated PDF files (such as cover letters or attachments) in a project manual, you must first import them to a project using the Import File button.
To create a project manual:
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select a project from the projects list.
- In the Project Details area, click the Project Manual button.
- Select the check box beside each document to be included in the project manual (you may select PDFs from multiple projects).
- Use the arrow buttons to arrange documents in the order in which you want them to appear in the project manual. You can remove a document from the project manual by unselecting its check box.
- If you would like to edit the title of the project manual, type a new name in the Save Project Manual as text box. Click OK.
- The project manual will appear in the list of your project documents. Click on the file to download.